Been lazy yet again hahaha. :/
Now, lets recap what happened over the week...
Tuesday, Our Unit Cohesion.
Brought out to the International Seafood ala carte buffe[Lunch Only]t near Big Splash, which is located at east coast park. They offer 10 one-serving dishes and about 30+ all you can eat selections(desserts included). For a price tag of $30++ on a weekday, its quite a steal, considering that you get to eat abalone, prawns, lobsters, crabs and more... The full menu is viewable via the website > promo > lunch buffet.
Wednesday, Meeting at HQ MC.
The meeting at HQ MC started at 10am, so its one of those days I can sleep in. The content of the meeting itself is probably best left unsaid. An action plan was agreed on and issues resolved. Being able to attend that meeting allows me to see how one can interact, form networks that one can rely on... all those while carrying out official duties.
Broke for lunch at 12 15 or so. Went up to the canteen with Mr Yap for lunch. Only 2 food stalls and 1 drink stall were open that day... The entire Canteen looks rather deserted. Went to the chinese food stall and ordered. There wasn't much options to choose from so I decided on Fried Rice + Chicken Drumstick and an egg, while he had Bee Hoon, 2 slices of Luncheon Meat(omg the sodium!) and an egg. Spoke about EQ and public relations with him... PR is something I really need huh. :/
Left for home at 2:30pm, reaching at about 3:15pm. Being spending a hour or two with my stuffie everyday when I get back and again just before going to bed. I really have grown attached to it emotionally.
Thursday, Phototheraphy
Thursday, June 13, 2013
Went to Camp in the morning as usual, and started on clearing abit of the pile that landed on my lap after the meeting, I'll probably have to take it back home to do it over the weekends as 'homework' but after those halfdays(3 half days) this week, I'm not complaining. :3
Left camp together with a campmate that looks after me in camp as he too, has an appointment in the afternoon. Went for lunch before our Medical Appointment at Aston's on the top floor of Bugis+. While it's still cheap compared to dining establishments of a similar standard, most of it's main course went up by 2 bucks each. >: Ordered a double up chicken for him and a Prime Ribeye, Extra cut(Medium) for myself. It's really nice speaking to him while we wait for our food. I have had my eyes opened to some of the things humans are capable of, and seeing how this world is already suffering... It's kinda sad how humans would do things to make life, much more difficult for others, just for their own entertainment.
I myself, did tell him about my new found.... interest and potential Kinks. He seems okay to it O_O (okay maybe I have been thinking too much... >_>) Still, as of now, only 2 - 3 people knows about that side of me. I still intend to explore more about that side before deciding for sure, if it really's for me ba.
Food arrived almost 30 mins after we ordered. We were a bit disappointed that our special request were forgotten but as we were running short of time, we decided to just eat it as it is. Blah, intended to share my fries but as their seasonings has capsaicin so, no go. Finished our food and left for MA. Heh, he's one person I would want to keep after we ORD-ed. ah...
Phototherapy is done at National Skin Centre. Basically, I strip down and put on a G-String to protect my front from the Narrow Band UV B, enter that cage, grip that handhold and wait for the nurse to adjust it's settings.(Dosage etc) That done, the nurse closes the door like thing and the treatment will automatically starts after 10 seconds. Everything is automated so I just stand there, exposing myself to the light. As soon as the dosage to be given has been reached, the lights switches off automatically and I step out of that 'cage'. I have yet to get used to the whirl of the machinery, the warmness combined with the feeling of being enclosed... I still have this fear of those bulbs shattering into thousands of pieces... studding my skin with it's fragments.... Argh.
Blah, anyway, time for bed, goodnights people.
at 11:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment