BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Audition Audition and Audition related stuff :P


HAHAHA! 4th in arena on Friday! :D

Well after Arena, I spoke to Rome for about a hour or so, finding out more about him. While the content of the conversation will stay at the room itself, I find that it's nice to have a talk like that from time to time. One will have to be open to opening up before such conversation can occur and I'm happy he's open enough to share. :P
I had another of such conversation after Sebastian had to go, this time with Oldman(Josh). Spoke to him a bit about my relatively new-found curiosity, the one regarding AB/DL, being controlled and such... I was initially afraid that he might keep a distance if I share with him but I'm glad I'm wrong about that. He did share some psychology related knowledge. Played some team games thereafter before retiring at about midnight.

Got into the finals again today, Saturday, but this time at the bottom of the lot. Honestly, being able to reach the final's is one thing I'm happy about. It should be noted that most of the Pros players are absent from arena, probably yet another batch of legit players quitting... Those hack distributors really affected the community in a very bad way, all for money for themselves. /Sigh

Forums.
Tried to revive our dead FAM Forum as well as changing skin, adding image... Sad to say after maybe 7-8 hours, I didn't learn much about coding. What I did was just trial and error. Got the Forum skin changed and updated though. Wanted to retain the side table but I have no idea how to get about doing it so... Blah. Well, the forum is for our fammates but you can drop by and take a look. Let me know though.
DeUnknowns Forum

0 comments: