Blah, been awhile since I last updated, been too lazy to be honest, hahaha.
Now I would say I am gradually changing over time... for better or for worse? Both maybe... :/ One good side for me I guess would be me finally opening up to a certain workmate whom which I have kept a distance with. Till now I have no idea exactly why I am, to a certain extent, avoiding him... For some reason I used to feel very awkward around him and will never start any conversation with him. Its not like anything bad had happened between us or anything but I felt very inferior with him around. The last week seems to be a lot better though. I no longer feel that awkward with him around. Hopefully that phrase has fully passed and while I wont end up forming a close friendship or anything like that, I can at least communicate with him normally.
Saturday,
Its one of those Saturdays with a heavy downpour. A cool weather for a change but just why would it have to start JUST BEFORE I LEAVE HOME?! Boo. Still, the rain didn't stop us from enjoying our night out. Got together with my 3 of my Secondary School classmates, Mervin, Wen Kai and Yong Wee(Gee). First met up with Gee and Mervin outside 'Share Tea' outlet where Mervin introduced his girlfriend, Veron I believe, to us and vice versa. Mervin and I bought drinks from Share Tea before we proceed to a certain shop on level 2, new wing. Its called Box Boss or something similiar. My poor memory :/. Its a shop where people can rent their boxes to sell stuff of their own. Nothing there really interest me but do recall some edible chocolates which you can play with. This is where Wen Kai, our VIP of the day, met us after having overslept, giving some excuse about his house leaking -_-. We then bade farewell to Mervin's girlfriend for she is going out with her friend, and set off to Dhoby Ghuat where we dined at Nihon Mura @ the Cathay, ala carte rather than buffet as Gee have had a buffet just a few days back. The total bill comes out to be almost $100 for a table of four... Pretty big eaters we are huh? :P
Went up to some video games outlet on Level 3 to play X Box, Call of Duty II. I was initially abit reluctant, knowing how bad I am at with FPS and also how small the screen would be after it's split into 4 frames. I started to adjust and enjoy the game about half-way through the game I must say its actually quite fun if you are playing with friends. Playing solo with games like this... I would imagine myself losing interest after a few hours. Anyway, we originally planned to play 2 hours worth of X Box but due to some mis-communication, we ended up playing(and paying) only 1 hour. We were abit disappointed and Mervin decided to compel us all go to a cyber cafe to play for awhile. The cybercafe at Ang Mo Kio was a disappointment, a very basic PC with very few game choices. Their steam games isn't even up to date! Tsk. We left in under a hour and made way towards Yishun. Since Wen Kai was hungry we all decided to just all go Xin Wang cafe at Northpoint. Mervin went to fetch his girl somewhere around Northpoint before joining the rest of us at the cafe. It was a period where we kept laughing, with Mervin being a different person from what we are used to , maybe to impress his girlfriend. :P Poor him, for we kept teasing him while he kept exposing our little misdeeds through out the years, bringing back the memories we had over the years. We all left just before 1am and I got back home at about 1:30am, crashing into bed.
Sunday, June 2, 2013
After a long while...
at 11:50 PM
Labels: thoughts, trip out, Trip(Sec-mates)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment