BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Yet another day, yet another post.

Yeap, I'm trying to drag my lazy ass off to post more frequently. /heh.

Woke up early for Monday just so that I could be early and slow things down a little. It was yet another of the warm mornings and I am sweating a little when I left. It's the school holidays for most and it's during this period which I'm happier when it comes to public transport. On normal days I would have to wait up to 4 buses before being able to board one, so yeap, its good to be able to board the first for a change.

It was an uneventful morning till I reach camp. Just when I thought I'm unusually early, I Realised I forgot My Camp Pass! D: ! So after afew unsuccessful attempts to find a way into camp without my pass nor 11b(for they are always together >_>) I have had to take leave and take the day off and met up with Shaun. Went to Manhattan Fish Market at NorthPoint for lunch. Their food there is just so-so I guess, nothing worth raving about. I had their Spicy Seafood Siesta which is served with toasted Baguette while Shaun had their Fish n Chips.

Shaun did mention that he have had something to say to me but he changed his mind at the very last moment. I sometimes hope he can be a bit more firm in his decision. He did mention that he hope that I could spend more time with him. :/

Be Warned, the following is meant for 18+. While some links leads to images, they are the more general stuff, any explorations beyond that, you would probably find pictures related to AB/DL, so keep your mind open should you wish to do so.
Now recently I have begun exploring my darker sides. I have a new-found interest in reading posts posted regarding AB/DL(Adult Baby/ Daddy lover if I remember correctly). Tumblr has got many pictures that tells many stories, as well as some budding writers who wrote their own erotic fiction. I guess what started me off was me stumbling into someone's tumblr. I happened to chance upon his story titled: Fortnight By Skyler Part 1&2.

As of the time of posting, there are a total of 7 parts, and there will be more published over time. Click on the tag near the bottom of the page and you would get a full listing of stories written by him. It's not just his stories however, he does sometimes repost from others' tumblr as well as post some of his own. One recent post of his reminds me of my own build a bear.

Skyler With Connor[Bear] That sure was cute, hahaha.

One thing leads to another I guess, for this is where I found out about the site, Fetlife, a 18+ website where people can interact and meet up with people of similar interest... Bondage, age play and these kinda things. I took a quick look around at the web, and I must admit that I really am curious about being dominated, puppy play and some age play. :/ Still, I retain my unsure status until I have tried it out, as see how I would like it.

I think thats all for now, Seeya soon!

0 comments: