BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Phototherapy and Lunch

I realised that for some reason I have yet to really grasp... I sometimes gets worked up over something minor. This only applies to a small pool, and the ironic thing is that I tend to do what they did to people around me. Hmm. Still, at least its something I can just sleep it off so not much of a deal...


Tuesday, 4th June

It's yet another session of Phototherapy for me, another day of wearing G-String. Honestly I don't get how people would want to wear that on a daily basis for it's not comfortable. That thing rubs against your skin when you walk and one would probably cause abrasions easily. The therapy itself for this session is just under a minute. One will have to stand into this... cage-like thing, grab the handholds and just stand there receiving the NBUVB(Narrow Band Ultra Violet B). Standing there in the cage-like thing waiting for the treatment to start... I felt as if i'm being dominated by someone. In a way, I kind of like the feeling. G_G I didn't have long to enjoy that feeling for once the light are switched on, I have this irrational fear, of those tubes exploding into millions shards and covering me with those fragments. Hope I get used to this feeling or I wont know how to survive those increasing lengthier sessions.

Ended the treatment with a meal of Ramen from the nearby outlet named: Ramen Monster located at Velocity. While it isn't one of the best I had, for the price, ($8.90) it's definitely a good deal! One day soon I'll want to try their Monster Ramen, which is 3x the size of the normal serving, going at $21.90. Bring the Challenge on!


Thursday, 6th June

The same old morning at the camp, except that my Mdm's in Tuas, so... yeap, we kinda slacked, though I would call that a bonding session. :P

Brought out for a  lunch treat by Mr. Yap, with two others from GLOG. We had originally intended to dine at Changi  City Point Mall that's very near Expo Station. However, due to the lack of parking slots because of the PC Fair, he decided to bring us for some Real German food. We stopped by at Werner's which is near Sinlap centre. It was decided to order the Schlachtplatte for 4($98) [Butcher's Platter - with pork knuckle, smoked pork loin, farmer's, wild garlic, smoked & thüringer cheese sausages, mashed potatoes, sauerkraut & Brezel], 3 Glasses of Paulaner  Hefe-Weissbier[Beer, about $7 a glass] Their mashed potatoes are those freshly mashed kind, mixed with butter... :3
All of their sausages are juicy and delicious! Of the 4 sausages, I like the cheese one the most. I can't recall enough of it's taste and texture to post about it... so eat with me another time? ):
Next up is the Crispy Pork Knuckle. It's skin is really like those of suckling pigs, it's that crispy! It's best if the skin, tissues and the flesh is eaten together, with abit of mustard or chilli sauce if preferred. It is, however, very rich, while its good when eaten by 4, I will never want to solo one, I'll probably get sick of it before I'm halfway through.

After all food has been eaten, we went to the bakery session to take a look. They have quite a number of selections to choose from. Bought a loaf of butter cake and a loaf of banana cake for the people back at my branch. While I have yet to try the banana loaf, the butter cake really is flavorful and moist. I would come back to buy again if I ever pass by there again. :3

Ended the lunch with Ice Creams from Ice Cream Chefs. It's pretty cheap, $3+ for a cup. I like how they provide water for their customers, as the Horlicks Ice Cream I had was really thick.

In all, with fuel and such, he probably spent about $200 for that afternoon, I still feel kinda bad having him spend so much, especially when the coming Tuesday he's bringing both GLOG as well as the whole of my branch out for buffet lunch at a International Buffet Restaurant near the Big Splash@East Coast Park. 

0 comments: