BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday

Went to hougang to meet my di on friday at 8+. Loitered around his void deck for awhile waiting for him fam guild battle to end. We decided to go to pepper lunch for our late dinner. We kinda wind-walked - almost like running there. Noticed that he like to walk on the thin strips at the sides of the path O: Was kinda worrying that he would fall and hurt himself even though he assured me that he rarely fall. Maybe I worry too much ba @_@. We took only around 10 mins to walk to hougang mall wor. It's like 1Km +? >.> Well, we got there at 9 45pm if i didnt recall wrongly, 15 mins before it closes. He ordered a beef pepper rice set and me a salmon pepper rice set with a serving of orange juice. When the food arrived, the meats are all raw, we are supposed to mix it well and let it cook, and to add the sauces. I was kinda like clumsily mixing up the rice, sweet corns, slices of salmons, lots of pepper and butter. It looks abit weird when im done with it. O: Watched Di do it first before i attempt lol >.> . He mixed alot of sauces wor, and added alot more pepper. @_@ Went to MacDonald's to get a Hot Fudge Sundae and wind-walked back to his house. Spent a hour there watching him play Left 4 Dead - Impossible diffculty. 1 Whack from that zoombie will deal 10% of ur hp and 1 friendly fire from a ally with a shotgun can incapacitate you. @_@ Pro jiu shi pro. Left his home at 10 55Pm, walked to Montfort Junior & Secondary School and took bus service 74 to Ang Mo Kio which I then took a train back to Khatib. Reached home at 12 04Pm. Showered and slept.

Played with Raven and Wil on saturday. We gathered at around 11 in the morning and warm up with Lovely and You. We went to hunt for FAM battle after that. We were up against miracle honeybee and two others which I forgot. Should have taken SS but forgotten.. PS ar >.< . Well our final score was 7 win 3 lose, 2 which is cause one of our team DCed and the score is forfitted. Oh well, could have been worse. After that we helped Wil with his story. He keep failing his Club Dance I - 4 Direction story. ._. after watching him for like 4 or 5 rounds I went on another account of another gender. Played with Bullet using that female account right in front of RavenD. x: Played 3 rounds with him before using back my account and play with someother people who are not in our fam de. Keep getting trashed by RavenD and Bullet x.x . - BULLY Rawr!. We played about 4 rounds of Club Dance II - 4 Directions before dispersing. Bullet went to other channel, Raven when off to do her homework, Wil and me to a different room. Played afew songs before 1 from my buddy came over and find me. O: Played random mode but we keep getting 8 keys x.x. The only time which I am 1st is when i X11 and ninjaed from the last to the top. x: Went off at 4, My mum has been bugging me for awhile so rushed back home. Had a conference with Wil, Raven and his new found Jie which is also my friend. Slept at 11 45Pm.

Sunday. The day which I attended my mei's chinese new year party. Before leaving for her house I went to play with RavenD and my Jie. Played Couple Dance 4 Directions and Couple Dance 8 Directions. We bullied other couples x: - evil us x: Played 2 rounds with Leader. He kept chaining and chaining but wasnt lucky enough to get a dance partner who can sync perfect with him, thus giving us a rare chance to defeat him. x: After that we decided to hop and found ourself in a BallRoom. I played 4 rounds that mode with Jie and afew with Raven as Jie needs to teach. After awhile I and RavenD decided to hop again. There was no rooms which interest me so I created a Union Battle Party room and waited. We lost all rounds @_@. I wonder why people who know they cant make it would still want to ready =.= ! . Lost 25k to NPCs. Played 1 game in normal room before leaving for my Mei's house.
Took bus service 169 there. The Journey took about 30 minutes. I was the 2nd to arrive lol x: . After Pristine. - ( If I spelt your name wrongly let me know ) The 1 which I called short and chubby last year x: . - No offense x.x . Gave my Mei's mum two mandrin Oranges and wished a happy chinese new year. She gave me a Ang Bao O: Ate there after that. Had a steamboat Lunch there at about 2 40PM. We played blackjacks for about an hour or so, while Pristine watched her friend play audition. Took a break after 1 whole hour of blackjacks and went over to take a look at her comp. Saw her X10 in Beat Rush @_@ - Clap Clap . Yes Yes I know u can X20 like nothing Sayoran x.x But it is something i couldnt do. After that I returned to the table and watch them play, another 40 minutes later or so my mei's relatives started to arrive. All of them gathered there for dinner. We waited till they have finished eating and setted up the table before joining them. I am kinda suprised that they would encourage someone who was around Primary 4 to bet 1 dollar 2 dollar -_-! Well the dealer didnt have a very good round straight after they up their stakes. 2 of them got 1 pair of ace with a picture and the other 1 has 5 cards with less than 21 points. It didnt help that his hand is above the 21 limit. Lol. After we finished the game and cleared up the table, my mei's cousins ask for the dealer name and say that next year will pwn him lol >.> !! . I am like Wow . .
Went to my mei's bedroom with 4 others to watch chingay after that. I kinda pity some of the perfomacers. Esp those who are hooked up there or those who are performing those performace which will tax their bodies. Went to lan to wish dymamite happy birthday via in game message box. Played Audition for while. Had screenshots to post but i will do it either after school or tomorrow. At least 8 Screenshots O: . Not that much but I am very tired le.

I cant believe i took 40 minutes just to type this post @_@ Maybe to back to post my screenshots in a new post later. Till the next time I post. =D




Pirates

0 comments: