BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Friday, February 27, 2009

Hmm. Friday. The last weekday, nothing much happened today to post about, as usual.

All I did in the afternoon today was to play and play and play. Audition, DotA, Gem TD, Neopets. Hadnt played this long in ages. Hmm, wonder what my mum's gonna cook for dinner, yesterday had roasted pork, fried fish and fried chicken! O: Anything fried is a treat as she rarely prepare this type of food in a bid to cut down both her's and my bro weight. Lol.

Gah. I want to have something that is cheesy but most of the product with cheese isnt really nice. Not to me anyway. Come and think of it, there isnt alot of food which has cheese IN it.

Well, overall, today was a pretty good day other than the fact which I cut my finger. Hmmm. I wanna have conference today, who's free? O:



Pirates

0 comments: