BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Monday, March 2, 2009

Well Well. I am back again. Greeting all.



Hmm. Saturday. . . Played FAM Guild battle in the afternoon with Jie, dyma and siaoahboy O: , won all 3 rounds. We played SOS (152bpm) CC4, You (136bpm) S4 and Lovely (188bpm) CC4. Won the round in which we played You narrowly. Ninja - ed them in the last move, while the score difference for the rest is pretty large. Had a conference with Ching Han and Raven that night. Ching Han didnt talk much as usual, just listening to me and Raven's conversation. Slept at 11 35PM. ._.


Sunday. Woke up pretty late that day. Played Audition with my FAM Guild members again on that day. Played FAM Guild battle mode again. Hmm. I only remember that we played afew rounds of audition You and that we won most of the game. Gah. My short term memory. Jia Yi/ Raven update me on this? .__.


Spoke to my di in the evening and got tricked again. He had Yao Ming (I think his name is spelled lidat. Sorry if it's wrong.) pick up the phone and talked to me. Gah. Their voices and pretty much the same. Maybe it's cause I and lost the ability to tell one voice from another. Well, hear him studying, he was there repeating and repeating trying to memorize for about 40mins. I should have called back later but. . Oh well. .

After that he became naughty o_o well, maybe not naughty but was definity cheeky. He kinda take me on emotional journey. He did comfort me after that tho. He is good at persuading infomation out of me. @_@ we somehow talk and talk and the way till 12+ after that. We bid each other goodnight and turned in.

Monday. Done pretty much nothing. Slacked abit in the afternoon and went off to played for awhile in LAN. No one was on wor ._. Played 1 hour and zhao liao. That night mum made steaks for dinner O_O. How rare. I didnt eat rice that night tho, couldnt even finish that BIG slab of meat. Hmm. Di asked me to call and I did. Didnt speak much as it was pretty late. frm 10+ to 11 or around there ba. Bid him goodnights and went to bed.

Tuesday. Once again didnt do much. Self - studied and then went out in the afternoon. Wanted to update blog but the internet crashed -.- so I went to play local DotA game instead. Sigh. Was bored pretty much the whole duration there. Another rare treat that night. Wonder what's my mum thinking. . Fried fish again. Vege soup, and some steam - ed chicken drumstick. @_@

Wednesday. The LAN's internet is still down -_-. Should have asked the operator before booking the computer terminal. Intended to update my blog before my memory fails me. I dun really remember much on wednesday tho. But I remembered that I spent a hour or so sitting / lying on my bed and thinking and thinking. Dinner was something that ought to be rare but well, I am not complaining. I think I will stop here altho today's sunday. Goodbye all.


Pirates

0 comments: