Buried my hamster on friday. Was pretty emotional for the whole of that day, sorry if I did offend anyone. Mum tried to cheer me up by preparing 1/4 of the whole duck just for me o_o but I dun feel like eating that day and I dun want to hurt her feelings so I waited till my mum went for the exercises and gave it to my bro. Hmm.
I wonder if I did more harm than good that way O:Saturday. Played Audition as usual. Hmm. Got a new record for 188, DB4
Gah. Kal took away any happiness I aqquired from that by scoring 1.2M in the only game I played with him =.= " Oh well. Gotta learn to move on. Kind of anyway. Oh yeah. I was playing happily when someone said to her cpl - who is my friend, that
-ABC-Pirates is a Bunk legend. I was like =.= " . I did agree to go into my friend's room where his cpl was and play with them after he persuaded me to do so. She keep asking me to call her, something which I refuse to do and ended up getting scolded. I was like, hello, you asked me to come here to get scolded? =.= " Really unreasonable. I did give in after he told her that I do not like to see any valgarities being used. Just said hi, and passed the phone back to him. Went back to play with her for awhile. Then left for home. My friend somehow persuaded me to give him a call and have a conference with him and his couple. Hmm. I didnt talk for long. I guess it's 15 minutes before I bade them goodnights and went to bed.
Sunday. Went to LAN in the late afternoon. Played 1 round of DotA in which we won, and went off to audition. Saw Jiayi online and was happy O: , a pity Jie wasnt on anytime when I was on >< . Found him in free 4 I believe, and played with him and his couple. Hmm . . .
Well it seems that my friend pretty much had enough of her, cause of some things. The phone call with him and his cpl is pretty much full of valgarities but I didnt say anything, he was very upset with her. I wont say much but I walked him back to his block, and spoke to him on the phone when I got back. He agreed to give her one last chance for her to change or he will let go of her. I kinda respect him for that. I dun think I can do that either, esp of how she treated him. Spoke to them both for awhile again yesterday. Bade them goodnights and went to bed.
Monday. Evening. Went to Audition. Saw JiaYi online. =D Went to play with him, hmm. Could sense something wrong but wont say anything about that, we went to find Raven, Cream and Xiangster. We played team Night 4 Directions. Me and Bullet and 1 pub VS Raven and Cream and Xiangster. Lol. We mostly won x: Hmm. Chatted to JiaYi, Jie and Jing on msn in serperate windows, updating my blog and listening to JiaYi's Blog song. x: I am going off to talk to the 2 of them before turning in.
Goodnight all.
Pirates
Saturday, March 14, 2009
at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment