Hey all, sorry for not updating often x.x . Will update more often in the future.
Yesterday I played with JiaYi for a hour and 15 minutes, didnt play with him for ages le >.< . Nothing impressive for me to screenshot lol x: Hmm, I hope I could play with my FAM members more often x.x
Didnt go school today as I have a appointment with NSC. Left home at 7+ AM and reach there a hour later. Had breakfast there with my dad O:, some beehoon with an egg and a fried chicken wing. x: Went up to the second storey and waited for the doctors to be ready to see me. While waiting the nurses told the the routine for the day. 5 minutes after that the doctor called for me, ask some question like how am I, how am I feeling and such. After that she sent me for a bloodtest, the nurse removing my blood for the test must be new. Took her 4 attempts to get the blood required for the test. The needle poking and and out is really very uncomfortable. x.x
Went back to the waiting area after that. Wait for the photograpers to be ready as they have to take my full body pictures. .__. Wished my dad wouldnt accopany me into the room but he did. >.< Uncomfortable even though he stared at the ground when they are taking pictures. Didnt have the... I duno, heart? to ask him to leave. Over in about 5 minutes. Went to see the doctor for 1 last time for today, was glad lol. >.<
Went to the phama and queue up for my medications. Expensive wor. Had a chicken rice for lunch and i can foresee more chicken for dinner tonight.
Alright. I'll end here for today.
Pirates
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Gah. NSC .___.
at 5:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment