Today was pretty boring. Woke up as usual and got ready to school. Had 1 compo + 1 summary + 3 newspaper reports as homework for english, 1 mock paper to be completed by friday, 4 pages for chem, and 1 essay for chinese -_-ll. I hate chinese .__.
Went to the library with my friends to study chem, and went off to lan to play awhile after that.
No one was on when I played audition. >_< I am lucky to chain 16 in Audition - You, Team Dance Battle 4 directions. Would post the Screenshot together with those I had promised soon.
Tomorrow's friday, looking forwards to having our weekly conference. Kinda miss my audition FAM mates already. ._.
Alright. I am off to complete the rest of my homework, Seeya =D
Pirates
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Thursday.
at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment