Greetings all. I am back to post again =D
Yesterday, I watched the show reunion dinner at 9pm on channel 8. Moved me, esp the part where the kids and the dad went on their knees to beg the mum not to divorce the dad. Makes me think of my family too - my mum and my dad. Sigh. How I wish they could return to talking terms, It is going to be the 10th years since they started the cold war in afew months. The only time when we could have a dinner together was the time in which i was stuck in hospital 2 years+ back, but even that was a pure coincidence. That day, my mum took half day off to visit me. She even bought me a bag of merci chocolates. Ate 9 or 10 of those that afternoon. Heh, we decided to have some ice creams at the foodcourt. On the way down bumped into my dad and my brother. So I suggested that we could have together. They agreed after a pretty lengthy hesitation. I could still remember that my brother made a comment which made my dad laugh and my mum face black. Returned to my ward after that. Dad didnt follow us. He drove off and my mum brought my brother home.
Oh well. Ranting here makes me feel abit better. So yeah, this post is purely for myself. Need to go off, goodday all, or should I say good night x:
Pirates
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Wed.
at 7:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment