BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Saturday

Went to visit my late grandfather in the morning. My relative drove my mum, my brother and I there. My dad refuses to go with us, most prob that he prefers to go alone ba, we set off at 9am and reach there at 9:30 am. It was hard to find a parking slot and we only managed to get a place after circling 3 rounds. We got down and walked the short distance to block C, where we had to queue up for one of the pit to burn all those . . . papers? - I dunno what they are called though. We then proceed up one level, arranged the food offerings and prayed. When we are done, we headed down place the joss stick where we are supposed to place and headed back home.



Reached home at about 11 am, then one of my friend called and ask me to accompany him to meet someone, I agreed but told him to walk over to my block after 30 minutes as I wanted to shower before going anywhere else.



Walked towards the MRT station after he met up with me at 12 noon, the journey took only about 10 minutes and he was complaining about the hot weather le lol. Went to the ticketing machine to get a standard ticket to Choa Chu Kang. We rushed up to the platform just in time to the catch the train. It was crowded O: It was only when the train started moving when he told me he intended to go there to find his mum. =.=" I thought he was finding his new audition friend and dun dare to go alone or something lor. =.=" I told him I am not going with him to meet his mum, and that I am going to PS him at the station. It was about 25minutes ride to Choa Chu Kang. I proceeded to the exit, walked around Choa Chu Kang before I bought another standard ticket to bt Panjang station.



I had planned on going the library to read afew books and waiting for jie to sms me, as I had informed her that I prefer to go to Bishan with them. O: She smsed me when I was on the LRT, so I called her. Spoke to her and then jy, before I proceed to their home. JY was using the comp when I arrived, kinda expected lol. x: It took him 2 hours to earn that elusive 30% of the required exp to level. He played Audition for a hour next, I played afew rounds too. Can only win him in that taboo song x:



His art pieces are good O: He called them child's drawing I think. Forgot the exact words. Hmm. It was soon time to set off. JY challenged me to maintain my balance while on the LRT without holding onto anything. When he warned me that LRT isnt as easy as MRT, it was too late lol. I had accepted the challenge >.> I find it hard on the MRT sometimes, the LRT was @_@. I lost after only 2 or 3 minutes into the challenge, while JY would have survived the whole journey if it hadnt been for the bend at teck thye. - Not sure of it is spelt this way tho. Oh well. Kudos to him.



We had arranged for Keith to board the train at Yew Tee MRT station, but he thought we were on the next train and we didnt see him till the train moved. Jie then called him and told him that we will be waiting at the next station. We got down at the next station and waiting for around 5 minutes before the next train pulled in. We all gathered and talked for awhile before Jie showed us the game she had been trying to pass for ages but had not had any success. For you to clear the level, you need to clear 73 out of 80 of the creatures by chain reaction. I hit 71. NOOOOO.



We arrived at Bishan station and proceed to junction 8. We waited for the people on the long table to finish their food before we sat down and kinda chope them lol. Pillow, Raven, 0jb0 and Jing arrived next. Not really sure about the order, but they arrived within 5 minutes of each other o_o. Raven was smiling the second she saw us, and that the very very dangerous smile was directed to JY and me because we played random mode and ended up playing 8keys 75% of the time and 0 rounds of CC4 x:

JY, Jie and YY decided to order first. I tagged along afew minutes later. I got myself unagi curry, the curry wasnt spicy, not to me anyway. The eel was pretty good, firmer then those I had in my freezer. Dyma followed by ZT came next. They came over and Jie recommend them to try the food from the omelette rice stall. All of us who had dinner there ate food from the omelette rice stall. The serving is pretty large and some of us had diffcultly in finishing them. o_o

While we waited for Milkfed I went and talk to dyma and ZT after Jing encouraged me to do so. Didnt talk much. Mostly listened. x.x Went back to my seat after 10 minutes or so. I then asked if Bullet would like to talk to them, then kinda nudge him abit. x:

Milkfed arrived shortly afterwards. Bullet thought the chinese lady in white shirt was her. Lol. He quickly realised that Milkfed was the one in black. We left the food court and set off towards Coffee bean and Tea leaf, where she wanted to treat us. I didnt want one as I wasnt thirsty. I joined bullet and was mostly listening to them, then yy said something in which JY made me keep it away from Raven. Raven didnt hear. o.o" For some reason after that Raven chased JY around, forgot why. ._. I was like wow. . . @_@

After that, Jie took out her Iphone and started taking picture - Jing took most of the pictures anyway, JY, Raven and YY disappeared. Found out that they was at a store later. We walked towards them and gathered before making our way to the terrace. We sat in a circle - or rather an oval because it was wet in some areas. Jie, Jing and Milkfed asked some question in which we took turns answering. After that Keith sent Jing back before returning to the terrace, I was there listening to the conversation between Jie and Milkfed, most of the time before I had to go off at around 9: 10 pm.

0jb0 walked me to the mrt station before heading to the bus stop. I bought a standard ticket to khatib and walked to the platform and took the train back home. Picture can be found here

0 comments: