BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hmm. Yesterday was a pretty bad day for me and my familiy ba, but then, I guess every family got their own problems once in awhile as well ba. My brother made mum cry by taking a dig at the relationship between my parents, called her weak and said things which are really hurtful. Then dad became the next target when he tried to talk to him, he sighed, shook his head and left the room. .__.

Hmm. What would you do if you know that your friend cheated on his partner when both his partner and the new girl is your friend and that the new girl didnt know that he has a real life stead? Would you tell his partner? Or would you tell the new girl about his existing relationship and risk that he will lose both of them? Or maybe i should keep mum about everything and end up hurting both of my friend? I dunno la, maybe I should have a talk with him again, but then again, his relationship doesnt have anything to do with me. It's hard being sandwiched in the middle. . . See how it goes ba. I shall end here.

Mid years is just a month away. To all, all the best with your revision!



Pirates

0 comments: