BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Monday, February 22, 2010

A weird elderly.

Current mood: neutral

Went to my relatives' place at Queenstown in the afternoon. During the train ride towards Jurong, I tried to get some shut eye but was rudely awaken by an Indian of about 70 years of age who has just boarded the train. He had started to speak in a very loud voice, just short of shouting, - with the words carefully chosen so that it was obvious to everyone in the cabin knew that it was directed at me - saying things like " look at this young man, sleeping! No backbone!" Blah blah blah and ending with " in my days....." @.@ I acted as if i have heard nothing, since there's no point replying anyway. Thankfully his daughter pretty much dragged him off at the next station. ._. Wondered why did he do that though, but decided to forget about it since it has already happened and there's nothing I could do about it bah. Reached my relatives' place without any other incidents along the way. Done almost nothing except watching television and watching him play dota for the 2 hours I was there. Left for home at 6pm, but because I took the bus from the wrong side, I reached home only at 8pm. =/

Heh, anyone reading this would probably be bored even before finishing half of. The post. x.x. Well let me end here, off to shower now. Byeeeee!


Time taken to post : 35 minutes.

0 comments: